This course will help you implement our Responsible Innovation approach and ensure the viability of your business. In this online course you will learn how to operationalize leadership to get all stakeholders on board and get things done.
Through a combination of short online lectures given by design and innovation experts, practical exercises, webinars and individualized feedback, you will learn the concept and principles of Design for Values and how to use this approach effectively for your organization’s innovation strategy and societal responsibilities.
The TU Delft Ethics and Philosophy of Technology section is looking for a temporary lecturer in Ethics and Technology for a period of 3 years (initially 1 year with a prospect of 3 years total). This is a fulltime teaching position.
Showcase DDFV Topics
Handbook edited by DDFV researchers
- Aimed at a broad public, among them: ethicists, policy makers and designers themselves
- Addresses myriad aspects at the intersection of technology design and ethics
- Enables designers to anticipate, prevent and resolve societal & ethical issues
- Evaluates different application domains, including architecture and information technology
- Collates an array of published material
- Offers a studied, practical introduction to the field