Call for participation
We invite you for a one-day conference on ‘Design for Wellbeing Education’. In this conference we will share and discuss latest insights in design for wellbeing education, with a special focus on ethics. The event includes two inspiring keynote lectures, workshops on tools and methods to design for wellbeing, and practices related to ethical considerations regarding design for wellbeing. All interested stakeholders are invited to attend this conference, which will take place on 5 April 2019 in the TU Delft Teaching Lab.
- 09:00– 09:30 Registration
- 09:30– 09:45 Opening words
- 09:45– 10:15 Keynote 1 (Peter Paul Verbeek)
- 10:15– 11:45 Workshops (Jet Gispen, Marc Hassenzahl, Pieter Desmet)
- 11:45– 12:00 Informative talk
- 12:00– 13:00 Lunch
- 13:00 – 14:30 Pecha Kucha + Q&A
- 14:30 – 16:00 Workshops (Jet Gispen, Marc Hassenzahl, Pieter Desmet)
- 16:00 – 16:20 Wrap up breakout sessions
- 16:20 – 16:50 Keynote 2: Andrew James
- 16:50 – 17:00 Closing words
On 4 April 2019, all participants who have already arrived, can come by for a faculty tour at the IDE faculty in Delft (from 17:30 to 18:00) and/or a welcome drink in a local bar in Delft (18:30 – 20:00). Details regarding the location of the welcome drink will be shared later.
Call for contributions: Pecha Kucha
Are you involved in design for well-being education? Do you have interesting experiences to share – perhaps a case, a tool, or an insight? We invite you to the stage to give a 10 minute presentation. Interested? Send us an one minute audio and/or video-abstract to pitch your idea. We have six spots available. In case more than six people apply, the organising committee will make a selection. We’re looking forward to receive your inspiring proposals.
- Send your abstract to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submission deadline: 8 February 2019
- Deadline of notification: 10 March 2019
The registration fee is £ 36 (for DRS members or students) or £ 45 (for non-DRS members). Registration fee includes conference attendance, a conference bag, lunch, and coffee and tea. To register, please follow registration prompts on the event page.